About Me

My photo
"There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open." - Nike

Sunday, October 9, 2011

RIP Daddy- 12 years... too soon


I love and miss you everyday.  You were one of the greats... My only wish is that everyone else could have a Dad as inspirational, loving, caring and supportive as you were.  There are none better.  RIP Daddy.




Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die. 

-Mary Frye

No comments:

Post a Comment