About Me

My photo
"There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open." - Nike

Monday, August 29, 2011

C25K: Week 3 Day 1

C25K Week 3 Day 1 was a little tougher than last week's workouts.  The running intervals are now 3 minutes at a time and my endurance is being built up because of it.  I have upped my running speed as well so that is also helping to build endurance.  I am amazed at how much energy I have after my workouts and how I feel physically.  I have also increased my incline percent to 6% just to make the workouts a little more difficult.  After I finished C25K today I weight trained both upper and lower body for another hour.  I am trying to weight train on Mon, Wed & Fri when I do my C25K just so if I work out at home instead of going to the gym on Tues and Thurs I haven't missed a weight training session.  I am also excited to say that I have lost 8 pounds after the first 2 weeks of the C25K program!  I do not plan on finding them again either!! lol  Anyway, so far so good this week and hopefully more great workouts to come!

Take a look at the new present from my wonderful husband....  pretty excited to try it out this week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment