About Me

My photo
"There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open." - Nike

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

C25K: Week 3 Day 1 (Redo!)

Well today was day 1 of week 3 of C25K for me since I was a total slacker last week and on Labor Day....  I can tell a huge difference when I skip that long between runs.  It was definitely harder today after taking so much time off.  After my run, I weight trained extra hard... higher weights...3 sets of 10... to make up for missing last week.  I always regret the days I skip working out but I never regret my runs or workouts.... so when I totally do not feel like working out or hitting the gym, I tell myself "you will regret skipping it but you won't regret doing it once you're done."  Once the adrenaline kicks in and I hit my runner's high, I am golden!  One last quick thing before I end this short but sweet blog today....  I have found a new delicious dessert or treat that only has 100 calories and I am in love with it!  So far they come in 2 flavors and both are good:


Every single time I eat one, it instantly brings me back to family trips to Astroworld with my Dad, Mom and sisters....  gotta love nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment