About Me

My photo
"There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open." - Nike

Thursday, September 8, 2011

C25K: Week 3 Day 2

Today was great... I got my workout in early afternoon and had major energy all day after that.  I'm still on week three so the run intervals vary between 1 and 1/2 minutes to 3 minutes at a time.  Next week they will be up to 5 minutes of straight running so I am a little nervous and excited all at the same time.  Today was also a weight training day for me and I feel sore... but the good kind of sore lol  I can tell a huge difference in the strength of my legs... I am up to 100lbs on leg presses and glute presses/hoist machine.  I can also tell a difference in how my body looks, especially my legs.  Longer, leaner and tighter.  I honestly am enjoying the changes and am completely addicted to the gym again.  My workouts usually last 2 hours with a 15 minute sauna session to relax afterwards.

I also ordered this awesome Key holder for when I run at the track at night...  I can put it around my wrist and not worry about my keys, plus it's way cute!!  My family member sells them if anyone needs one! :)

http://mobileguide.thirtyonegifts.com/Product/89

No comments:

Post a Comment