About Me

My photo
"There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open." - Nike

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

C25K: Week 4 Day 2

Ok, so I am falling behind on this blog! lol...  Last week I pretty much was a slacker because I was so wrapped up in celebrating my husband's birthday and making a week of it.  Anyway, no more excuses this week!  I am redoing week 4 and Monday was day 1 while today, Tuesday, was day 2...  Weight training upper and lower body on Mon, Wed, Fri still.  I am now leg pressing and glute pressing 100 lbs!!  So excited about this.  My legs are so much stronger.  I can tell a huge difference since I started this running program.  I also think the weight training is helping to condition my legs and prevent any running injuries.  Today was the first day I  got a side stitch... and ugh, oh boy did it suck!  I am pretty sure it was because I didn't have as much water intake as I normally do and maybe was a little dehydrated.  I rushed to the gym instead of waiting until a little bit later in the day.  Other than that my progress is great and I am amazed at how well this program trains you physically as well as building up cardiovascular endurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment