About Me

My photo
"There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open." - Nike

Friday, September 9, 2011

C25K: Week 3 Day 3

Decent workout today... I put in my 2 hours at the gym and feel great now!  So  much extra energy since I started working out and training again.  I completed C25K Week 3 Day 3 today and will move on to week 4 on Monday.  Because of the labor day holiday, I worked out Tues, Thurs and today (Fri) instead of my normal Mon, Wed, Fri routine.  I think today's workout was harder for me because I didn't have as much recovery time as usual with the back to back C25K training days this week.  I definitely like the Mon, Wed, Fri schedule much more.  I know next week will be even more of a challenge, but I am so looking forward to it...to pushing myself just a little further.  Happy Friday everybody! Hope you have a blessed weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment