About Me

My photo
"There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open." - Nike

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

C25K: Week 4 Day 3

Day 3 of week 4 and I am feeling it...  I am definitely sore, but that just means more progress, right?  :)  I don't know why, but this is the second time in a row that I have gotten a stitch in my right side.  I need to work on more controlled breathing to prevent my diaphragm from freaking out on me like this....  This is now a top priority!  I am excited and a little nervous about next week because the running intervals will be even more intense, but ready for more progress!!  I'm beginning to wonder how my runs now on the treadmill will compare to my runs outside once it cools off a little more....

Weight training is going well.  My legs look amazing now and I am very happy about this....  My arms are a little slower to get into shape... probably because I have NEVER in my entire 29 years of life weight trained my arms.  So basically, I am using tiny amounts of weight like 20-30lbs on my arms compared to the 100lbs on my legs.  I know it will take longer to sculpt my arms but I am definitely hoping to see more progress at the end of the next month.  I am hoping to be able to increase the weight and the amount of reps soon.  I am determined to be the fittest and healthiest  I have ever been within the next year.  Thanks for everybody's support and encouragement! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment