About Me

My photo
"There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open." - Nike

Thursday, November 24, 2011

2011 Turkey Trot 5K

Today was officially my 1st race!  I did the 2011 Turkey Trot 5K race and finished with a decent time.  I'm proud of myself!  My pace was about 10/min mile and I felt so great the whole time.  The energy from the crowd was awesome too.  I loved running with so many people and being around such excitement.  Now I see why runners get hooked on the competitiveness of the races.  It's just too fun.


 A big thanks to my sis and her fiance for coming out and supporting and taking all the pictures! :)



Walking to the Starting line!


I finished!  (Bad pic of me lol)




Now I am going to go have a Turkey Day feast with the family :)  Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Happy Running :)

No comments:

Post a Comment