About Me

My photo
"There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open." - Nike

Sunday, November 20, 2011

B210K Week 2 Day 2

Quick update.... apparently I was too lazy to blog yesterday when I actually completed my B210K week 2 day 2 run so here it is now.  My husband and I went to my aunt and uncle's for a day of wedding crafts, and grilling, but my arm is really messed up and I'm in quite a bit of pain.  I am not sure if I tore something, sprained or pulled something or if I have a hairline fracture in my right wrist.  I am going to the dr. tomorrow to get it checked out.  As of now, I'm just wearing and arm brace, using Bengay, and eating advil like candy.  Hopefully they can get me all fixed up tomorrow.

Anyway, needless to say, I wasn't much help on the craft front this weekend so I decided to go for a run in their neighborhood while everybody else glued, spray painted and glittered up everything for my sister's wedding.  I do have to say I felt better afterwards and had less pain.  In total I ran 45 minutes with a warm up and cool down walk and 1 minute walk intervals thrown in every 15 minutes.  So the total workout was 57 minutes.... not bad.

Hopefully my arm isn't hurt too badly, I miss weight training my upper body already.  Gotta finish up day 3 ASAP so I can start on week 3!!  Happy running everybody :)

I want this cute pink running hat...it has a zipper on the side to store your car key or gels when you run!  Plus it's made with a sweat wicking band on the inside!  Genius




No comments:

Post a Comment