About Me

My photo
"There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open." - Nike

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

C25K: Week 9 Day 2

Week 9 Day 2 happened tonight at my new favorite park to run in.  It is really pretty and peaceful with plenty of trails and is very well maintained.  I am pretty sure I will be logging plenty of miles there.  Especially during the summertime when it gets really warm since it's covered with trees and shade.  It is definitely more of a challenge running outside with wind resistance and different temperatures everyday.  I am going to start training more outside for sure to have me more prepared, adjusted and adapted to running outside before my race in the spring.  Plus nature is so much more relaxing...feels like a form of meditation to me.  I love that my mind can wander and all my stress melts away.  I can't believe how far I have come in 9 weeks and I can't wait to keep moving forward and training hard.  My last C25K workout is this week!  Insane... only 1 more to go.

Here's a picture of the new running spot!



Happy Running Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment