About Me

My photo
"There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open." - Nike

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

B210K Week 1 Day 3

Today I finished week 1 day 3 of B210K and I feel so energized!!  I did my run inside on the treadmill because we went to pick up my mom in law to stay the night and visit so I didn't want to be outside and miss out on time with the family.  So I ran on the treadmill and visited with my family instead.  Anyway, it was a good run but I missed being outside.  I would much rather workout outside any day of the week.  I am running a little behind on my 10K training because I got sidetracked with my sister's bridal shower this past weekend.  So, tomorrow I will run week 2 day 1 of the program and then do days 2 & 3 sometime through the weekend so I can be back on track Monday for week 3.  I must stick with the schedule!  Well, I hope everyone has a great rest of the week.... Happy Hump Day people.

Happy Running Ya'll!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment