About Me

My photo
"There are clubs you can't belong to, neighborhoods you can't live in, schools you can't get into, but the roads are always open." - Nike

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New 1/2 Marathon Training Program.

Ok, so I forgot to blog about my run on Monday.... woops.  I didn't follow the B210K training program.  I am wanting to run the Gusher 1/2 marathon, so I am switching to a different training program soon that is more focused on endurance and training for longer races.  Monday's run was fabulous, and felt amazing....especially since I took off Friday, Saturday & Sunday after the Turkey Trot and all of the Thanksgiving holiday hoopla!  My run was 3 miles on the treadmill at home since it was sooo feakin' cold! BRRRR  I am also thinking about trying out the Nike + GPS app on my iPhone...  I just don't want it to put me over my 2GB a month data limit...anyone had that problem or is it good??  Thanks for any help!

Happy Running Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment